We all have things that remind us of our past. However, there’s nothing quite as obvious as a tattoo.
Unfortunately for many of us, as time passes, we don’t want to be reminded of our tattoo on a daily basis.
Therefore, tattoo removal is a good option for those looking to remove the reminder.
The tattoo removal procedure is fairly straightforward:
- Lasers use an intense beam of light to drastically lighten or remove tattoos.
- When the ink from the tattoo absorbs the light from the laser it is broken down into tiny fragments.
- Within a few weeks, the ink fragments are absorbed naturally into the body.
- Most treatments for tattoos do not require anesthetics; however, a local numbing cream can be used.
– A local anesthetic injection may be available, as well.
- Most patients will see dramatic improvement in their tattoos fairly quickly.
If you think tattoo removal might be for you,
call 631-689-6500 for you FREE cosmetic consultation
and talk to Dr. Nguyen about any risks.